Home Print Labels, Mac Label Maker is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-25. The program can be installed on Mac OS X.
Mac Label Maker with most of the Avery labels and cards formats support and powerful mail merge feature. The product has the Post Net barcode and ten more most often used barcode types generating capability.
Powerful database feature allows creating and saving databases that make it easy to enter names from you keyboard or import them from another program. Databases can hold up to 32.000 records, and allow you to filter, group, sort, and search for records in a fraction of second. You can easily split, merge import and export mailing databases.
Features at a Glance :
- Make and Print custom Labels Quickly and Easily
- The more of Avery labels, cards templates.
- Easy switch between database, label views and Preview.
- Tools for Text, Barcodes, Counters, Shapes, Graphics, etc
- Powerful database address book. Holds up to 30,000 records.
- Powerful mail merge feature.
- You can easily split, merge import and export mailing databases.
- Texture and Gradient fill options for text and shape objects.
- Save Designs as Templates for use in the Design Wizard.
- Automatically print postnet barcodes on your mailing labels.
- Easily Add lines, shapes, text, barcodes, logo and graphics to the card or label.
- Create Design from Template or From Blank Layout
- Easy Address Entry - Easily add new names, emails, addresses, phone numbers, urls, notes, etc.
- Print labels from either a database, or from predefined data template.
- Full help document.
Home Print Labels, Mac Label Maker (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 3.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 237 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.